Position Title: Financial Analyst
Gather disparate data from various data sources; analyze and normalize to ensure data integrity for analysis. Provide consistent, relevant, and accurate data as well as guidance/knowledge of the data and definitions that are available for analysis.
- Serves as a resource to assigned client in area of expertise.
- Prepare, review and distribute monthly financial reports to Sales and Operations Teams.
- Track Sales, Margin and SG&A vs. budget, forecast and prior years and analyze fluctuations.
- Assist in preparation of monthly consolidation and executive financial package.
- Gathers and compiles raw data, conducts research for customer trends and normalizes data to be incorporated into a centralized data format.
- Analyzes, reports, and makes comparisons to industry/company benchmarks. Determines trends and prepares cost analyses.
- Prepares spreadsheets for data analysis. Prepares reports with charts and graphs, mailing lists, maps and ad hoc requests.
- Provides recommendations based on findings and analysis. Provides input on policies and procedures.
- Participates in department and interdepartmental projects.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
To apply, email your resume to:
In the subject line include the position title you are applying for