Position Title: Inside Sales Representative
Purpose of the Position:
Work with Outside Sales or independently to generate sales by marketing company product lines, managing new and existing customer accounts, negotiating and interfacing with customers and suppliers while adhering to company sales policies and procedures.
- Support the sales team as assigned by processing purchase orders, sales orders, shipping tickets, and invoices.
- Provides new and current customers with product information including pricing, delivery, inventory stocking, and/or backorder availability functionally equivalent cross matches and value added product information.
- Negotiates and establishes sales quotes based on volume of products purchased and nature of marketplace to effectively offer competitive pricing and ensure the highest profitability.
- Under general guidelines, exercises independent judgment and responsibility other profitability of orders.
- Evaluates problem accounts or orders. Work with appropriate personnel to develop strategies, tactics and contingency plans to obtain desired market share. Recommends deviations from standard policies and procedures such as pre-purchase approvals for payment terms, discounts and freight charges.
- Normally responsible for sales within an assigned customer base.
The Inside Sales Representative reports to assigned Mentor.
- Minimum 2-4 years of related experience (preferably within the electrical distribution industry) including cold calling, purchasing, marketing /sales required. High school diploma or equivalent work experience required. College courses in sales, marketing or business administration preferred. Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and PC skills required. Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
To apply, email your resume to:
In the subject line include the position title you are applying for