Position Title : Project Manager - DC
Serves as the single point-of-accountability for customer projects. Responsible for supervising the materials management activities throughout the project life cycle. Manages individual projects ranging from low to moderate complexity (degree of difficulty, level of risk, contracting strategy, and stakeholder engagement) and lasting from several weeks to multiple years.
- Responsible for all materials souring and procurement activities, including long lead time item procurement, and expediting. Ensures products are approved and within customer specifications. Responsible for product delivery coordination.
- Develops relationships with key customer and/or contractor stakeholders. Represents Ideal Electrical Supply at key customer and/or vendor meetings. Initiates and implements new methodologies, processes, and procedures that will support customers’ long-term and short-term goals.
- Develops, executes, and maintains the materials project management plan for each assigned project, including effectively communicating customer safety and delivery protocol to all operational and logistical team members, job scheduling and date management, reviewing bill of materials, and coordinating material pipelines.
- Maintains communication with upper management both within and across organizations to ensure efficient operations of all projects undertaken by the team including the coordination of project information and tracking with accounting
- Maintains all material or purchase requests for internal/external audit purposes; determines appropriate revenue recognition, ensures timely and accurate invoicing, and monitors receivables for projects. Reviews and resolves any material invoicing discrepancies with the customer in a timely manner.
To apply, email your resume to:
In the subject line include the position title you are applying for